Monday, January 21, 2013

Back In Time!

                       If I wanted to go back to any time I would go back to the time where you didn't have to use money for anything. Back then where you could trade for stuff at a store with the stuff you had.   In time where there were cloths and other stuff that was 5 cents and 1 dollar. When there were things back then that cost that much and if I was there and I became president then I would keep it that way until people and stores really needed money. Things in stores cost a lot right now, right now some people can't a ford that kind of things but long time ago people could because they didn't cost that much.A long time ago horses costs like 100$ and now today it costs like 1,000$. When there were no cell phones and no  electronic things. If I lived back then, then I wouldn't be able to because now today I use a lot of electrical stuff all the time.
                       Way back then when there was nobody living on earth when dinosaurs and other animals that are extinct today are very cool because people today never seen them. There is a lot of stuff that I haven't seen because I'm 13 I'm not that old if I could go back and see In time to see the animals and other stuff and I was the only one to see them then I would stay there because nobody knows where I went it would be cool if I was the only one that got to see how it was way back then. Back then when my grandparents and great grandparents were young they said life was easier because they had to pay only 25 cents to see a movie right now it costs 25$ just for two people to watch a movie. Money had no use back then only sometimes. I wish I lived long time ago to see how that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment